2014 autumn

The Autumn Edit: Entertainment Picks

14:35Katie Ennis

I love the dark nights and snuggling up on the sofa which Autumn brings. So this time of year is when my TV watching steps up a notch or two. I am all about binge watching series on DVD such as my current obsession with watching Gilmore Girls from the start until end, but there are some great things on regular channels in the UK this time of year.

Firstly my all time favourite program, BBC's Strictly Come Dancing, I can not explain my love for this, glitter, dancing and celebrities all in a fun and colourful format (I think my heart just skipped a beat). It is currently on Week 2 and Jake Wood an Eastenders star is already my favourite, you need to find his salsa on the internet, it is incredible and makes my face do happy things. It is family friendly and always brings joys to a sometimes otherwise dull Saturday night.

Second another Saturday night epic show, ITV's X Factor, although I tend to fall out of love with it the nearer we get to Christmas, this years line up of Simon Cowell, Cheryl, Mel B, Louis Walsh has so far proven very watchable. This weekend is judges houses and we are teeing up for the start of the live shows, when yet again more glamour can explode in front of my eyes. My tip to win is the New Boyband (name yet to be decided) 8 gorgeous guys who can all sing, yes please.

It is also the Great British Bake Off final this week, I want to cry. It is so lovely to watch, with its plethora of pastels and delicious treats making you get that little bit of dribble in the corner of your mouth. I will be very sad to see it go, but hopefully it will be back again August time next year.

Once upon a time, this show is back for a fourth season and the characters of frozen are kicking off the newest set of story lines. If you love fairy tales with a modern day twist then this is a must watch, plus the actor who plays Hook has been added to my crush list, sounds odd but if you watch you will understand think Captain Jack rather than the cartoon. If you are in the UK it is a bit tricky to find but in the US its on abc on Sundays.

These are just a few of the things I will be watching this Autumn, let me know what you will be tuning in to :)

I hope you enjoyed this post, a new video will be going up on my channel tomorrow!
This is a link to my September Favourites video just in case you missed it :)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTY8_NCXGnc

Love Katie
xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form