2014 autumn

Skin Care: Wakey Wakey!

11:41Katie Ennis


This post is all about what I put on my face in the morning time to make me look more human. There is no denying when I wake up I look like a confused badger, but thanks to these products I can breath a bit of light, cleanliness and freshness back into my complexion. Here is a list of the products and how I use them.

1. Garnier Simple Essentials 2 in 1 make-up remover. I use this if I have forgotten (or have been to lazy) to take my make-up off the night before, it is great at eradicating panda eyes with one sweep across the lids and doesnt break the bank. To use I simply shake it up to mix the solution and apply on to a cotton pad and then to the face.

2. Nivea Sensitive Cleansing Milk. This is soothing and cooling on the skin, it gently cleanses so is great for the morning but not too overpowering or intense so doesn't leave your skin feeling overworked. I again use a cotton pad and a small amount all over my face to gentle buff of any sleep grime that has accumulated.

3. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic. I love the smell of this product, we have cranked up the price a bit with this one but it is worth it. The cooling sensation helps to reduce that puffiness morning time can bring and it instantly wakes me up with all that natural goodness. I like to use this two ways, on a cotton pad in the mornings and then using a spritzer bottle through out the day when my skin needs a pick-me-up.

4. Hydraluron. This is my serum, it is a must have for those with any dryness, I use a pea size amount and smooth it across the face for a massive boost to my moisturiser.

5. Origins Gin Zing Moisturiser. The perfect morning moisturiser, orange in scent it wakes up your skin, it is soothing and cooling and its gel to cream feel does wonders for your alertness (sounds weird but it feels nice to put on!), it is a joy.

6. Origins Gin Zing Eye Cream. I love this product too, especially for the morning time - I talk in more detail about it in my September Favourites Video click here to see it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTY8_NCXGnc&list=UUPmK2Xydt5xdx81kJRrfNtA

7. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. This product is an incredible extra for when your skin needs to radiate that inner glow, I apply this with fingers just before make up to help with easy application and seeling in the good skin work that has come before.

I hope you enjoyed this post please follow, like and share if you did!
To see it all in action I have made a video about my morning skin care routine, I am just finishing editing so the link will be here when I have finished - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBJ7kbRGkck&list=UUPmK2Xydt5xdx81kJRrfNtA

Love Katie
xxx

Click to follow me -

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form