2014 autumn

The Autumn Edit: The Make-up Day/Night

08:00Katie Ennis


This is my day to night make-up look for the Autumn season, so lets begin with the day look, I have used brown tones on the eyes and definition on the cheeks with a berry lip for a warm and flattering look. There is a great mix of products in this look and hopefully you like it! Check back tomorrow for the night look!

1. The Prep: I used the Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturizer first to make sure the skin is in a good condition ready for the make-up. Then I applied the Origins Gin-Zing refreshing eye cream which brightens the under eye area and de-puffs.


2. The Base: Using a real techniques buffing brush I applied the Nivea daily essentials BB cream for a healthy dewy base, then using a deluxe crease brush I blended the Collection lasting perfection concealer under the eyes and the Maybelline dream lumi-touch concealer on areas to highlight. 






3. The Powders: The powder I will be using this Autumn is the Maybelline Matte Maker this is great for making the T-zone matte and setting under eye products. For bronzer I used the Maybelline Dream Sun triple bronzer, and then blush from Rimmel London in Santa Rose. 




I used an Avon face brush for bronzer, ELF Powder brush for powder and Real Techniques Contour brush for blush.


4. The Eyes: Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Bad Girl Bronze is a great Autumn shade, I applied this all over the lid and blended in with my finger. Over the top I added eye shadow from the Benefit Cabana Glamour palette in a soft shimmery brown colour and then lined the upper and lower waterline with MAC coffee eye pencil. The mascara I chose for this look is the Origins Gin Zing, it is conditioning and lengthening and perfect for a day time look.  












5. The Lips: My favourite lip colour for Autumn is Rimmel London's Kate Moss lipstick in 107. This is a great berry shade, I applied roughly with a real techniques defining brush and then used my finger to buff out for a natural bitten finish. 


This is the finished look! 


Check back tomorrow for the Night look!

I hope you like this look :) 

Love Katie
xxx

Here are all the links to follow me :) Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Bloglovin, Google plus, Instagram




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form