2014 bblogger

Get a little taste of what i'm into..

13:32Katie Ennis

In the middle of a my Autumn Edit I thought I would mix it up with a little post about something i'm loving this week. I have always had a soft spot for Hilary Duff ever since the good old days of Lizzie McGuire, and this new single 'All about you' (which is down below) has reaffirmed my love for her. Catchy, upbeat with a hint of country and a cute video, the perfect morning time tune for this week. See if you can hear where the title of this post pops up! Duff has an effortless chic style with a touch of boho, chilled, gorgeous and sexy all at the same time - give me the secret!?! and plus she's a mummy which makes it all that bit more amazing! So give it a listen and reignite that girl crush. 


Am I the only one that wants to learn how to sexy country dance now?!?

Check back tomorrow for a new post of a day to night Autumn make-up look!

Love Katie 
xxx

Feel free to follow me in any of these places :) - YouTube, Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form