2014 autumn

Autumn Edit: The Nails

11:58Katie Ennis

Time to talk nails... I thought I would give you a run down of my top 4 nail colours to be wearing this Autumn. 


I like to have a choice of colour options to switch between for the Autumn months, having a go-to stash really saves time especially if you have a large collection that isn't on display like me! 

The trends for this season of course contain the standard darker shades but there is a nod to the pastel trends with pale blues, pinks and mints also being featured. There are also the timeless nude and taupe tones for a more understated stylish statement. For me, I am a fan of the darker nail for Autumn and so that's the colour family where my top pics come from!  



Sally Hansen - Pat on the black  This colour is a dark plum/black shade, the formula is super easy to apply and the colour is intense but more wearable than a straight black polish. I love this paired with an over-sized white-T and black leggings! 


Nails Inc - Victoria  This is a great colour, again a dark shade with an undertone this time a red, creating a dark cherry like finish, perfect for the Autumn months. The top three nails have two coats and the bottom two one to show the different intensity you can create. 



Barry M Watermelon Gelly Hi-shine is the order of the day with my last two polishes, this dark green shade is very wearable and is a great transition shade between Autumn-Winter plus the shine adds a professional look. 


Barry M Pomegranate  This is a red/pink shade, which is darker in real life than the photo! It is a great bright polish and picks up on all those red leaves falling in Autumn, I love this with a black dress for a polished (get it??) evening look. 

I hope you enjoyed this post!
If you did please follow on bloglovin or by clicking the follow me google plus button :)
Here are my other places - 

Comment down below and we can chat :)

Love Katie 
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form