2014 advice

Autumn Edit: The Candle

09:59Katie Ennis

Autumn is my favourite season, I love the crunchy leaves, darker nights, colder weather and everything that comes with it. So in homage to this beautiful time of year I wanted to compile an Autumn Edit, from make up to books, hair to TV shows, covering all aspects of beauty and lifestyle to provide your ultimate Autumn go-to.

To kick of this series of posts (and videos: these will be hitting my channel lifeofkatielouise in around a week!)  I am going to talk about the candle I will be burning through out the Autumn months. I am a massive fan of Yankee Candles as a brand, they are reliable and make the whole room smell delicious! Each month there is a candle of the month, this then has a 25% discount making them great value, I opted for the large as you can get up to 150 hours of burning time for £14.99! But more importantly the fragrance - Mandarin Cranberry, sweet, fruity and seasonal with a warm and homely feeling due to a hint of spice. The Mandarin and Cranberry create a gorgeous aroma and smell incredible when the candle is burning. The red hue of the wax fits perfectly with the scent and furthers that Autumn feel.





So light it up, grab a blanket and enjoy relaxing on those autumn evenings! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Love Katie 

xxx

I will be adding to the Autumn Edit twice a week so follow to make sure you don't miss anything :) All my links are below - 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love candles too :) Do you have any other good autumn scents that you like to light up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yankee candle have an amazing scent 'black cherry', i love that too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form