2014 bblog

Hair Care Routine!

10:47Katie Ennis


During the summer I like to change up my hair care routine and I have found some new products that are not only affordable but great!

So lets start with washing and conditioning - 


Garnier, Ultimate Blends in "The marvellous transformer", initially seeing the packaging I wasn't overly impressed, however, they were on offer and I liked the fragrance so I thought I would give them a go. I am so glad I did, they condition and make my hair feel clean, soft and smell amazing. The presence of argan and camelia oils give a really nourishing feel to the hair which other shampoo and conditioners in this price range don't always give, they are meant for dry, dull hair and they really work on transforming that to feel more healthy and happy. On the boots website they are £3.89 each for 400ml. 

Leave in Conditioners and detangling sprays - 




I use both of these products whilst my hair is still damp after washing and conditioning, I spritz through and then brush with my tangle teezer as it the most effective brush for removing tangles! The Aussie leave in conditioner is better for detangling however the herbal essences bee strong strengthening cream makes the hair feel conditioned and strengthened after brushing. Aussie £4.49, Herbal Essences £5.39 and The tangle teezer original £7.80. 


To finish I run a pea sized amount of Moroccan Oil through the ends which protects them and nourishes through out the day. A 25ml bottle costs £13.45 online at toni+guy. 

This is how my hair looks at the moment! 



I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did please follow my blog all the links are on the right at the top of the page. 

My instagram and twitter are linked below if you fancy following me there too :) 

Have a great day!

Love Katie 
xxx


 Instagram - http://instagram.com/katieennis93
Twitter - https://twitter.com/katieennis93
Tumblr - http://katielouiseennis.tumblr.com/



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form