2014 bathroom

My Tuesday Morning Savior

12:47Katie Ennis

I had to get up rather early this morning to meet a friend and me and mornings are not a match made in heaven. To make the morning feel that little bit more luxurious I grabbed my Sanctuary Spa Body Wash (£5.50) out of the bathroom cupboard and lathered up. It has a warm comforting and fresh scent which makes me feel better about everything in the morning!


The small orange beads look a bit intimidating when you first put it on however they burst releasing more fresh fragrance. 


It has a jelly like texture and smooths over the skin with a silky feel, before slightly foaming away with the addition of water. 


I love a multi-tasker and the consistency of this product makes it great to shave with too!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Please follow via bloglovin or google + :) all the links are on the right

I am also on Twitter and Instagram

Love Katie xxx 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've used this before, and I love the beads in it, I especially love beads in body washes that burst! haha. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! xx
    www.mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that sounds so nice! :) I'm personally not a morning person either so I'll definitely have to try this, aha.

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form