bblogger beauty

Feeling Lost?

13:29Katie Ennis

It, yet again, has been a while. I have had a rough start to the year and it has been really difficult to try and make sense of it. Now I have decided that I can't continue being lost and hoping to be happy one day - I need to be happy now in small and ordinary moments. I need to find myself and what I truly enjoy and I think that will be what my blog will be transforming into an internet therapy session of finding myself! I promise it won't be too boring! Another thing I need to improve is being pleased for people having success and let inspire me and not make me feel like a failure or like I have missed the boat, it is never to late to change and make a difference.

I hope you are happy who ever you are, wherever you are, and if you want to come on a journey with me then please follow this blog the links are in the side bar :)

Love Katie xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form