2014 affordable

Valentines Day Nail Ideas!

12:11Katie Ennis


I was getting creative with my nails, you know with all the love in the air! and thought I would share with you my ideas for Valentines day nail looks!

The picture at the start of the post is of all the products I used to create the looks, they are -

Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat
Sally Hansen Arm Candy 175
Elf Nail Polish Love Me
Barry M Black Nail Art Pen
Colour Unlimited Nail Polish Hot Pink
Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

Now I know I have a really horrible bruise on my nail so try to ignore that, i shut my finger in the front door :( and the bruise is taking for ever to leave! So this is, in pictures, the different steps to create some fun nail looks!


Natural Nail


One coat of Sally Hansen Base and Top Coat


One coat of Sally Hansen Arm Candy which is a really gorgeous light pink 


Second coat of Arm Candy


Hot pink heart created using a thin tip nail varnish and I choose to draw them so they are the right way up as I look at my hands.


This red glitter polish my ELF called Love me is great for a vibrant look, I just made sure to redefine the heart after applying. 


This is alternative to the glitter I used the hot pink polish to create smaller hearts and then painted one nail with one coat. I then used my Barry M black nail art pen to outline the heart and write 'love' on my middle finger. 



On this hand I went for a mix of hot pink and again used the nail art pen to add some Valentines symbols.

I hope you enjoyed this post! 
Please follow using the bloglovin link in the side or through google plus :) 

Love Katie 

Twitter - https://twitter.com/katieennis93
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmK2Xydt5xdx81kJRrfNtA



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form