2014 beauty

Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara Review!

10:27Katie Ennis





I was in Tesco's the other day having a mooch at the Make up and then I saw the new Rimmel scandal eyes mascara and it was on offer so only cost £4.99! I then obviously bought it as I am weak willed and can't resist any good offer. I thought I would give you the low down on the newest member of the scandal eyes team!

So firstly I am not crazy about the packaging but that is just my personal preference, it isn't the prettiest thing in my make up bag! I like the brush in the fact that is flairs the lashes up however I wouldn't recommend this for a make up novice as it isn't the easiest to handle.


My favourite thing about this mascara is how it builds so you can get a curvy natural look or build it for the rockin' look, as I think you can see in the picture below. I would definitely recommend this for the price, its perfect for an every day use product but it can also be a tad dry but you can't ask for too much for a fiver!



I hope  you liked this review!
 please follow with blog lovin or google in the side bar :)

Love Katie xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form