2014 back

The joys of bad grades.

12:49Katie Ennis

I am so frustrated and angry about stupid university! I understand its important to get a good degree but right now it is the last thing I want to be doing, I got a bad grade today and it has completely put me off work and revision. That is a stupid mental zone to be in! I am so caught up in the importance of getting a degree that to fail, or in my eyes fail means I panic because I think my whole life is going to be an extension of that failure! Arrgghh I just feel like I am never going to be able to get a good job because my degree seems to be so difficult - and I want a good job, I want to be able to provide for myself and my family in the future. I don't mean to be depressing but its difficult to be hopeful for the future when I can't even do well on an essay - and exams start next week. Oh. Dear. God.

I must try to revise and be more motivated (HELP!!)

Love Katie
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form