2014 beauty

Sleep SOS!

18:56Katie Ennis

I am forever going to bed late, take now in the UK, at this present moment its 2:39am - that is not good. However when I do eventually switch off my brain and stop exploring how to understand the universe and social media, there are some products that help me drift off. I was given these little treats from my parents this Christmas, the set contains a deep sleep pillow spray and a deep sleep stress less which is a roller ball oil. The products are by a company called 'this works' and I do have to say these products do help me to have a deeper sleep so in my opinion they do work! The full sizes retail at around £17.50 for the spray and £14.50 for the oil roller ball so they are quite an investment for a sleep product but if you need it I would recommend it. They have a strong lavender fragrance which is relaxing and calming but not over powering, so definitely loving these little bad boys to get me through these rainy winter nights!

To use I just spritz the spray over my pillow and apply the roller ball to my temples and wrists for a helping hand into dreaming.



I hope you enjoyed this post!
Love Katie xxx

Don't forget to follow via bloglovin or google or blogger!
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/katieennis93
Instagram - http://instagram.com/katieennis93




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form