blog christmas

Life.

15:31Katie Ennis

I guess I could pretend, but then I would be lying to myself and anybody that reads this, and that is something that I don't want to do. I have made promises about my blog before and as of late I have barely had the energy or the will power to write every week, let alone what I want to be doing which is two blog posts and one video a week. My life has been a bit crap of late, not enjoying uni was one thing but then when you combine that with a close family illness, worrying about your boyfriend, trying to stay positive for family, attempting coursework, a freezing cold mold ridden house and personal irritating health problems it gets hard to function properly. I am really trying, and I hope that as there are only 2 and 1/2 weeks of uni left until the Christmas holidays I can get all my work done and get back into the blogasphere.

I want onegirlstakeonallthingsgirly to be a place where its okay and understandable to have problems, and that people are not alone no matter how hard life gets. I know there are people with worse problems than me and to those people I admire your strength and your struggle, because tragedy and disappointment are an unavoidable part of life and how people deal with those struggles are the stories that should be told. Sorry to rant, but I guess this is it, and this is me. So that was me trying to be reflective and attempt to keep going - I am okay, I just need to stay positive.

Have a great day and try not to forget to enjoy the little things,

Katie xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hope you're ok. Looking forward to your next video. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form