2013 autumn

Outfit of a grumpy day

08:22Katie Ennis

Today and this week has been rubbish to be honest. On Tuesday my uni house was burgled, luckily none of my stuff was stolen but the whole experience has really shaken me up. When I was already struggling to get back into the 'unilife' this has made me want to move back home for good even more. Anyway to lighten the mood, I thought I would do an outfit of the day, it is rather chilly outside and I am about to go and see my boyfriend so I wanted to look like I made a bit of an effort!

I am wearing a white vest top from H and M, and a slouchy black jumper also from H and M but a couple of seasons old, My tartan skirt is from new look and was around £10, and then I have just added some tights for warmth - when I go outside I will pair it with my white converse.



Hope you like this outfit and the post, I will try to be a bit happier! 
Don't forget to follow me all the links are on the right of this post and these are my other links :) 


Love Katie xxx



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Comfy too...sorry to hear about the burglary...but stay positive chica! Things can only get better! :-) Thanks for checking out my blog post too! Want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! the joys of living in a student house haha :P my bloglovin account isn't letting me in for some reason but I have done the google thing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no worries, thanks! I'll follow back and find you on bloglovin...can't wait to read more of your posts :-)

      Delete
  3. hello! sorry about the burglary :( but i love this post, the outfit is so nice!
    mind checking out my blog, and maybe following me? its www.dollydaydreamworld.blogspot.com
    much love x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was really comfy too! Of course i will, no worries xxx

      Delete
  4. I hope your alright after being burgled it must have been so scary I'm not surprised you were shaken up! I love your outfit by the way!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, its just horrible to think somebody was in your house - not good! thank you!

      Delete
  5. Sorry about the burglery :( It must have been awful!
    Great blog! I love the outfit in this post :) xx - Followed

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry I only just saw this comment :P xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form