2013 Apocaliptic

Make up of the day - Wednesday 9th October

08:47Katie Ennis

Today I was feeling a little bit more adventurous so I thought I would go for a red lip and a autumnal winged eyeliner. I haven't had any lectures today so had more time than usual to create this look so I hope you like it :)

Katie xxx


Foundation - Maybelline Dream fresh BB cream in Light
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection (the lightest one)
Bronzer - Maybelline dream terra sun in 01
Benefit Blush from she is so jet set, set
Eyeliner - Maybelline master precise liquid liner
Eyeshadow - the same bronzer through the crease
Mascara- Scandle eyes, retron glam in black
Lips - Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in Big Bang 

Follow me!

Bloglovin >



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form