2013 autumn

Summer Blues and Autumn Smiles

12:27Katie Ennis

Hello, 


Its been a little while since I last posted, okay - a long while. Its not that I didn't want to, I just lost my positive outlook, and found it hard to channel the energy I have had into anything productive. I basically spent a large chunk of my summer in a bad mood, it was mostly induced by dislocating my shoulder but apart from that I felt numb to everything. 

However, things for me are getting better, I feel happy again. I think I have my spark back, which makes me want to do things and re-connect with the world. I have to say Dave, my boyfriend, has been amazing, even with difficult things in his life he has still remained my constant, the person I can always rely on to be there for me. We went on Holiday to Tenerife and that was great, to be together and to explore a new place really put into perspective what I want out of life. I think what I've learnt from this whole summer is that, you can be sad about things, its okay! But it will get better, it may be hard at the time and it may seem like there is no end, but you just have to keep going and find something to focus on, and something to believe in again. It has taken a lot for me to write this because I have felt like I didn't have a good enough reason to be so down, but you can't help how you feel you just have to ride it out. 

I know this isn't my usual type of post, but I hope you found it interesting or helpful. Hopefully you will stay with me or join me! and enjoy my future content!

Thank you for your time, 

Love Katie xxx 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form