beauty cream

What you shea?

06:36Katie Ennis

Britain and cold weather kind of go hand in hand but no one appreciates snow in March! Least of all my hands, which leads me on to my product of the week - This is the L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream.











The best hand cream EVER, I kid you not, rich 20% shea butter texture instantly moisturizes and the smell for me is comforting and gentle. Not only moisturizes but softens with an effect that lasts all day - although pricey (here is a link to the website - http://uk.loccitane.com/l'occitane-shea-butter-hand-cream,83,1,29994,271739.htm) the size I have costs £19, more than your average hand cream but it will not disappoint and it I can guarantee you will save to repurchase this beauty must have.

Hope you enjoyed this, lots of love Katie xxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form