beauty blog

Face of a Thursday...

11:20Katie Ennis

I thought I would share with you my face of the day for Thursday, I wanted a chilled look today as I have a lot of uni work to get through but also needed perking up as not feeling to great. I hope you like it.





Lip Products - I first applied the lush bubblegum lip scrub (which tastes amazing!) to soften and smooth my lips and then Coconut lip butter after to moisturize, finally to add the colour I used 'it started with a kiss' lip tint from lush to give the pop of redish/pink colour in a subtle way. 


Cheeks - I applied the L'oreal true match blush in sandalwood pink and then used this Barry M dazzel dust in DD 131 as a highlight colour. 


Base - I start with my Liz Earle Skin repair moisturizer in normal to combination, then apply the light Dream fresh BB cream from Maybelline, and then used collection lasting perfection concealer in light to conceal under my eyes and on any spots or red areas. 



The eyes - For the eyes I used this Benefit shadow as a base dusting all over the lid, it is out of a set called 'she's so... Jetset!' and it is the lightest shadow. I then used a real techniques brow brush (I know odd but I feel for me it is easier to use) to apply Maybelline gel eyeliner to tight line and i also smudged some on the upper lash line, I then applied Lancome Hypnose mascara in Doll eyes to create a flared and lengthening lash effect. 

I hope you enjoyed this type of post, lots of lovKatie xxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form