5 Beauty Must Haves

10:50Katie Ennis


This is my first actual blog post! I am ridiculously excited! This is my five beauty products that I couldn't live with out, my holy grail of beautyness. My five beauty pillars, moisturize,  cleanse, hair care, concealer and mascara! They were extremely hard to choose due to the fact I am a self confessed make up and beauty junkie but still I hope I can give you a quick insight into what I believe are great products -

1. Dream Cream, Lush










 Oh my days, this is the best moisturizer I have ever used, its creamy texture and soothing nature make it perfect for all skin types. It not only works on standard areas that we want moisture but it really impacts on those stubborn dry skin patches. I apply this all over and usually just before I go to bed this is because I can get all warm and snuggley and wake up feeling softer than ever, the heat from being in bed helps the goodness sink in and creates a lasting smoothing effect through out the day.  


2. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish



The most gentle and skin soothing cleanser I have used, which removers all make up and grime with minimal effort. Simply rub the cream into your face enjoy the botanical smell and then use a hot muslin cloth to remove. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean, but also the natural ingredients make me feel confident that I am doing my face some good, which is always nice!

3. Lasting Perfection Concealer, Collection










This affordable, incredible concealer needs no introduction a beauty fave across the board that covers and brightens, is easy to use and actually works. All hale the shinning star of drugstore beauty. 

4. The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara, Maybelline





I couldn't not have a mascara in my top 5, I have tried out many different mascara types claiming many different things however this one gives my lashes just what I want. They look full and flared and give me the girly yet full on look that I aim for. One coat is perfect for everyday or build it up for a dramatic finish to any going out make up. Perfect for the price, lots of love for this. 

5. Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner, Aussie





















As a student, sometimes my hair care regime isn't quite what i would like it to be, however this is my savior product. Whether I am in a rush in the morning and want to give my hair a quick boost or I need to really give my ends some moisture this is perfect, it is also a great detangling gem so is a multi functioning product, and not too expensive! 

I hope you have enjoyed this little insight into what I think are five wonderful things. Lots of love Katie xxxx

Twitter - https://twitter.com/katieennis93
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeofkatielouise?feature=mhee
Tumblr- http://katielouiseennis.tumblr.com/

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. your blog is really lovely, i'm new to blogging as well
    i'm following you now, pretty please check my blog out and follow if you like it
    Jorden x
    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form